Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week in Chicago, Canon FD 24mm



It's been way too long since a updated my blog, due to work and not having much time taking pics.
This past week, work sent me to Chicago so it was a great opportunity to enjoy the windy city and to test out my Canon FD 24mm. After a week with this lens, this will definitely be my go to wide angle lens.


This is the cloud gate in millennium park. I used the in camera "painting" app..basically HDR on steroids. I really like this app. It's simple to use and it gives interesting results.

Took a walk down to Navy Pier. 1st time at my hands at night pics. Set ISO at 100, set aperture at 4, and used long (20 secs i think) exposure

Skyline view of Lake Shore Drive

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home