Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend in Colorado, Shooting with Nex 6 for the first time.


Took a trip to Denver this past weekend. The day I was supposed to leave, I accidentally kicked the charging cord while my 5R was charging and the 5R wouldn't charge anymore. Frantically I drove straight to Best Buy, remembering I bought the protection plan. They were able to exchange it on the spot. I took this opportunity to upgrade to the Nex 6. 
It's a little bigger than the 5R and fits my hand perfectly. My hand never cramped, even when holding it for extended periods of time. And because of the bigger size, I can easily manipulate all the controls with my right hand. The camera also just "feels" a lot more solid vs. the 5R.

With respect to Denver, I've never been there and I was really excited at the prospects of shooting some beautiful scenery. My wide angle lenses (Canon FD 28mm/2.8 and my newest addition, Minolta fisheye Rokkor 16mm/2.8) definitely got a work out. Most of these shots were from various points of interest near Mt. Evans. 





My 1st attempt at using a ND Filter and long exposure.







Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home